Save and Export
Across the top right of your Design space, you will see several options for saving and exporting.
- Close – This closes the current Design editing session and returns you to Control Center.
- Export Design – This lets you save your Design directly to an Advertisement in your Control Center. You can create a new Advertisement or save it to the appropriate size slot on an existing Advertisement in your account’s Advertisements library.
- Save Design – This saves your Design and lets you continue working on it.
- Save & Close – This saves your Design and returns you to Control Center.
- Save as New – This allows you to save your current progress by labeling it with a new Design name, without saving over the previously saved version of your design.
- Export as File – This lets you save your current Design to your local hard drive as an image file. You can save the image as a JPG, PNG, or PDF file. This allows you to upload the image to an Advertisement later, or to use it outside of AdPro.