Additional Item Setup Options
- After logging into Director, choose the Pricebook module.
- Within Item Details, navigate to the applicable item. Choose the Additional Info link.
- Price Name – should be the same as the UPC Number unless multiple items are being put in the same Pik a Pak pricing. (see specialty pricing doc for more info).
- POS Text – description to be displayed at the POS (if it needs to be different from the description.
- Account Codes – The three different account blanks below POS Text are used for some customer-specific accounting exports, and can be ignored for most people.
- Commission – the flat amount awarded to a cashier who sells this item (if applicable).
- Sales Link – UPC of any item that is always meant to be sold with this one.
Item Images – To add an item image, click the Add From File button in the Additional Item Information window, and select the picture file to attach to the item.
Kitchen Options – These options allow for a store setup where a secondary monitor and printer are used to communicate ticket details to the kitchen. See the Kitchen Setup documentation for more information.
Item Extended Description – Any additional information you want on the item for the cashiers to see when the item is Price Checked.