Verified invoices are used to verify the counts of applied invoices, generally processed and completed via EDI. The actual process of invoice verification has to be done at store level on the handheld.
- Store – Allows the user to filter by store to populate the verified invoices grid
- Vendor – Allows the user to filter by vendor to populate the verified invoices grid
- Show Applied – Allows the user to show applied verified invoices
- Refresh – Refreshes the verified invoice grid, applying updated filters
- View – Views the selected invoice
- Print – Generates a printable report of the selected invoice
- Delete – Deletes the selected invoice verification