The below screen will now show.
1. Shift Recon Enable Lottery – Enables lottery reconciliation functionality within shift reconciliations
2. Lottery Uses Multiple Z’s – When enabled, allows multiple shifts’ lottery to be reconciled together. When disabled, lottery sales are meant to be run on one single register (even if in a multiple register environment) so that the reconciliation is accurate. If checked, a singular reconciliation encompassing all shifts for the day is meant to be done at the end of a day when sales are finished; multiple registers can be used to sell lottery when this is checked.
3. Lottery Uses Safe – Enables the ability to utilize a safe to keep track of lottery books
4. Lottery Sort Direction – Gives the ability to have the lottery reconciliation sort by ascending ticket numbers or descending ticket numbers.
5. Get Lottery Outs From – Allows you to choose where to get lottery pay outs from a department or payout
6. Sort Lottery Games By – Gives the ability to sort lottery games by bin number or game number on the reconciliation
7. Lottery Sales Dept # - Where to input the lottery sales department number
8. Lotto Sales Dept # - Where to input the online lottery sales department number
9. Lottery PO Dept/Account # - Where to input the lottery payout department number or payout account number (see #5 from above)
10. Lotto PO Dept/Account # - Where to input the online lottery payout department number or payout account number (see #5 from above)
11. Manage Lottery Games – Brings up the window to assign bin numbers to lottery games
3. Make sure that you have chosen to enable “Shift Recon Enable Lottery” at the very least to enable the ability to do a lottery reconciliation.
4. When done, choose the save button