- After logging into Director, choose the“Maintenance” module, then the“Departments” option located along the top.
- This will open the “Departments” optionswindow.
Grouping items you wish to honor Carton Counts (Limiter) into specific departments will assist in future creation and maintenance of Carton Counts definitions.
- Highlight an existing department you wish tocheck for Carton Counts as shown below.
- Check the “Add To CTN Count” option.
After choosing “Save” to apply changes, department changes will need to be sent to stores via the “Queue” module to take effect.
- After checking and saving applicabledepartments, while in the “Maintenance”module, choose the “Carton Counts” optionlocated along the top.
- This will open the “Carton Counts” optionswindow.
Choose the “Add” button at the bottom tocreate a new definition, or highlight an existingdefinition to edit.
- Using the “Carton Count Definition Details”section, enter the data required for theapplicable manufacturer carton limit.
Marlboro product shown as example below
Def Name – This would usually reflect themanufacturer.
Manuf Prefix – The beginning portion of amanufacturer’s barcode, usually referred to asa family code. These are typically the first 5-7digits common to a manufacturer’s product.
Carton Limit – The numeric carton limit value.If carton to pack relationships are linked inyour Pricebook, packs entered will counttoward this limit.
- Choose the “Save” button when finished.
Changes (both to Departments and Carton Counts) will need to be sent to stores via the “Queue” module to take effect.