Overview of Managing POS Settings from Corporate
Managing POS Settings via corporate is a quick and simple way to make on the fly setting changes that directly affect the store’s POS operations.
Settings are first pulled back from the store so you can view what is currently set.
If specific changes are required, changes can be made and sent instantaneously to the store!
- Update – checkbox that signifies if a setting value has changed
- IniEntry – the setting name
- IniEntryValue – the setting value
- Get Settings From Store – choose which store to pull settings from
- Send Settings To Store – choose which store(s) to send settings
The POS Settings tab can only be seen in corporate mode.
If in store mode, this tab will not appear