There were some errors in your submission, please check the form below.
Your ticket has been sent, we will will contact you soon!
- Retail to WH Returns - added support for restocking fees on individual items (overrides global restocking fee settings)
- Vendor Purchase Report - added new reports to show purchase by sticks/packs or by weight.
- Retail to WH Returns - added an option to make certain items “non-returnable”
- Retail to WH Returns Added option to run package return report from item sales report screen
- Retail to WH Returns - Added highlighting for partial items being returned
- Retail to WH Returns - added ability to pull return orders directly from retail
- Label Printing - Added flag to prepend item # to description when printing labels
- Warehouse Commission Report - Added option to run report by profit, cost or price
- Mass Updates - added ability to change web pricing by adding a percentage
- Orders - added UPC expansion when adding items to orders
- Orders - corrected an issue where editing a linked item would cause the description to change on that order
- Reports - Created new reports that display sales and returns on weighted items and Cigar/Cigarette
- Logins - correcte an error message that was being displayed when adding a new login
- Cash & Carry - corrected an issue where the “Apply Sales Tax” flag was not being set automatically when the item was set to auto apply sales tax
- Mass Updates - corrected an issue where product lines with a pre-set margin were not updating the default price when the cost was changed in mass updates
- Cash & Carry - corrected an issue that was causing the “Invoiced Amount” not to update properly
- New Report - Created Cost Change report
- Mass Updates - Added web price to mass updates
- Inventory Count Reports - corrected an issue with calculating stamp variance on these reports
- Tax by Account Report - Added option to choose accounts by account group on this report
- Cash & Carry - corrected an issue with Cash & Carry orders when “Enable Scanner on Orders” is turned on
- Cash & Carry - modified Cash & Carry orders to take sales links into account
- Price List Details - Created a new report to print price list details for a customer
- EDI Orders - Corrected an issue that caused prebook orders to be created with an older date when created by processing EDI files
- EDI Orders - updated EDI processing to auto print prebook orders when the “Auto Print” checkbox is checked
- Invoices - corrected an issue that prevented the “Hide Cost on Invoices” setting from functioning
- Warehouse Settings - added a setting to enable scanner support when adding items to an order
- MSA report - corrected an issue with the reporting of partial item on this report
- Item Sales Report - Updated report to include item taxes in cost where applicable
- Item Details - Stamps - corrected an issue that caused the stamped qty to ignore partial stamped items
- Warehouse Permissions - corrected an issue that allowed users to print certain reports when their permissions should have prevented it
- Created Daily Summary Integration With VapeRanger
- Additional Distributor ID Option - Added ability to add additional distributor IDs to warehouse. And select which one to run the MSA report for
- Report to show weight - Created new report based on weighted items
- Add WebPrice and Permission For Web Integration - Added logic to force pricebook write permission if web integration permission is write
- Favorite Reports - added favorites options to remaining reports
- Stamps and item packages not deducting correctly - Found and fixed issue with packages
- HLA EDI - Updated the logic to use the new format to get the PO number
- Added the favorites reports feature
- Add WebPrice and Permission For Web Integration - Added webprice field to iteminfo;Added login permission;Modified UI and logic to enforce
- Fixed issue with processing EDI orders not checking packages for active flag
- Added support for partial items via EDI feed for return worksheets
- Margin on Item Sales Report - updated reports with option to use average cost
- Add and Expose HH Login Permissions - Added schema changes to ensure DB had required columns;Added UI to logins
- Adjust stamp count rounds decimals - Modified to support decimals
- Audit / Analysis ignores decimals - Updated the dataset queries and the datagrid to correctly display decimal quantities.
- Aging report totals do not match - Updated the report date ranges to prevent overlap
- Partial return issue - Updated the popup to correctly display the per item cost
- Issues with stamps and inventories - Changed stampitems.qty to decimal;refactored all datasets, reports & logic to use decimals
- Inventory report headers not lining up with stamps - Redesigned UI for report so that all columns align and the raw count, stamp multipler and total stamp count are all visible;Added option to repeat group header on each page
- Inventory movement report ignoring decimals - Updated the temp table changing the qty from int to decimal. Updated the dataset and report to present the decimal value
- Item Sales and carton count do not match - Updated the dataset queries customerlist parameter, from 1024 to max
- Added logic to get account number from customfield2 when sending forwarded order
- Description column wider in find item - Expanded the description column in find items popup
- Filter in mass updates refresh issue - Updated mass update to not refresh the grid when preview is canceled
- Tax by account report to show cost - updated report to display cost
- Report to show items with default sales tax checked - Created new list report for items that use the default sales tax
- Stamp setup - Update the logic to allow fractional cents, updated the secondary stamps to be applied properly, and verified Zacks changes to the deducing the stamps amount was working working properly.
- Create Utility To Migrate Item Numbers - Began utility to migrate parts
- Add Remote Warehouse To Orders - Added schema change, logic, UI, etc
- Modified QB to handle credit memos separately
- Fixed issue with oforcing UPC print on print item popup
- Fixed issue with eCom category deleting last record
- Stamp setup - Fixed issue with secondary tax amount and precision in showing/saving stamp value
- Second Stamp (city tax) not deducting correctly - Found and fixed issue with variable not resetting
- Report screen cuts off - Made UI changes to inv eval, weekly sales, top sellers, days of inventory & purchase history reports to support smaller resolution when filtering
- Request for longer Notes field text limiter - Modified UI to enlarge textbox and make multiline
- Issue with stamps - Fixed multiplier issue when adjusting stamps
- Use MSRP as retail is not working - Updated label caption
- Purchase from customer order - Modified to display the WH order number instead of the customer order number.
- Report screen cuts off - Combined controls to single line to help add space in item filters
- Tax by account report does not show all taxes - Updated report to display all taxes
- Stamps - Updated report to also display the qty of stamps used
- Lost sales does not populate without primary vendor part - Updated reports and queries to include items that do not have a primary vendor part
- Purchase from customer order - Updated the order search popup to give user option to filter out invoiced orders as well as added the order cost to the grid
- Run Inv Eval Run Report For All Vendors
- Report screen cuts off - Resized the user control
- Purchase qty in audit/analysis is incorrect - Updated logic that calculates the qty purchased in header.
- Print UPCs on Barcodes in Purchases Screen - Updated the popup to print the UPC barcode
- Item packages count in inventory - Modified stamp inventory to use decimals instead of integers
- Plan type returns unknown - Added stamp flat amount to report and item details tax popup
- Ticket #170027 - (Warehouse) HLA EDI - Cleaned up EDI routine (settings from INI to DB);Anchored vendor dropdown;added sanity checks for proper folder paths; Misspelling
- Wired up Duoplane integration shipping
- Auto Generate Item Numbers Issues - Updated the user control to set a default postfix of 0 when creating new group.
- Information needed for Stamp reporting - Created new report.
- Added support for setting EDI details and sending/receiving HLA
- Added support for Forwarding Orders To Purchases
- Added support for QB Invoice exports
- Rename Columns for Tax Groups in Item Details
- Added eComm description and position
- Report to show how many stamps were sold and the value - Created new report under Stamp Movements Report (Summary).
- Plan Type is blank when using stamp flat amount - Fixed
- Item sales report summary is not working - Updated logic to create a summary report
- Ship to on invoice is blank - Updated logic to insert the default ship to address to the header table when created. This address will be updated once the order been closed
- Partial on purchases not working correctly - Updated the logic for partials to calculate the cost per item
- Auto Generate Item Numbers Issues - Added ability to set the current number postfix.
- Errors in running Taxes by Account Report - Updated query to allow multiple tax rates for an invoice
- Cost each not showing on invoice - Made the cost each visible on the report
- Purchase qty in audit/analysis is incorrect - Updated the query to multiply the vendor part qty to the purchase and received qty
- Purchase is misspelled in purchase history report - Fixed the spelling error.
- Order total does not match invoice - Updated the invoice reports and the class that calculates the price to present in three decimal places
- Added eComm category images, web friendly name/description and new one-many table for item to ecategories for Magento integration
- Tax is not correct when using the stamp flat amount tax plan - Updated logic for items that are “Add $ & % markup with tax” to get the correct tax amount.
- Prompt when substituting items on orders - Added logic to notify user when substitution occurs when manually adding items to an order
- Closing an order that is on hold - Added logic to prevent changing on hold orders
- Field Added for “Active” on Warehouse Login - Updated to only allow active logins to login to warehouse.
- Updated the logic to correctly calculate the tax on a percent with max on package.
- Invoice costs showing incorrect totals - Updated the invoices to fix rounding error.
- Add multiple “ship to” addresses - Created option for user to add alternative ship to addresses for orders.
- Pre-stamp issues - Updated logic that calculates the pre-stamped qty
- Pick Groups Being Added to New Login Automatically - Updated logic to automatically assign all pick groups to a new login
- Va Pack Sales - After discussing it with Eddie and Nick, since other customers can generate a pack sales report from “Item Sales” option. It was decided to move the VA Pack Sales from Sales tab to the Custom tab.
- Field Added for “Active” on Warehouse Login - Added new “Active” field to the login table and modified the Login UI to allow the user to activated or deactivate a login, and filter the grid to display all logins or just the active ones
- Cash n Carry default to UPC when entering items - Modified the search in Cash N Carry, that will populate the item number field based on a UPC (when UPC is entered).
- Modified magento to be available as tab in item details
- Modify Warehouse-to-Retail integration to add UPCs assigned as aliases - Added schema and logic changes
- Stamp multiplier and tax plans - Updated logic for partial packages stamps count
- Stamp multiplier and tax plans - Modified the logic to use the multiplier for items. Also added new tax plan “Stamp Flat Amount” which stamps will only use
- Issue with show cig count checkbox - Added reset logic when swapping items via prev/next buttons
- Stamps not deducting from qty on hand - Added logic to not allow multiple stamps to be assigned to same tax plan
- Account Flagged to Not Show Cost on Invoice is Showing Cost - Added hide cost setting check to email logic;Added hide cost setting to formats B, C, and G
- Totes location does not update - Forced location to 0 when setting status as in
- Add vendor part through mass updates confirmation popup - Changed confirmation dialog when no parts were added
- Account sales report header - Modified report headers
- Purchases - corrected an issue that caused the “Generate” button to be greyed out if an error was received during order generation
- Error creating a new stamp - corrected error message when creating new stamps
- Primary vendor parts - Added logic to run primary part check before orders created
- Corrected an issue that caused “Weighted with Min” tax plan type from displaying correctly in the list
- Adding item to terms - Added functionality to the Enter button to add typed item number to the term.
- Product line ID - Set the next rowID as the default product line ID and populated the default margin to 0.
- Tax groups when adding new account - Added new Tax group option of N/A, and set it as the default option.
- Adding vendor part in mass updates creates part with $0.00 cost - Added prompt asking user if they want to add part anyway if last cost = 0
- Close orders without saving - Added logic to handle closing through X instead of button
- Ledger not matching on Account Sales/Account Snapshot - Added option to run report by sales only, returns only or all
- When editing multivendor order from worksheet, qty wouldn’t always save - Found issue (using arrow keys to navigate) and fixed logic (using selectedrow instead of row)
- Corrected an issue that caused the system to prompt as if an order
- corrected an issue that prevented adding an item and that item’s package to the same order
- Reorder Report - Added store qty sold
- Shipping info fields not saving correctly - Found and fixed issue with dataset
- vendor parts - updated to allow deleting a vendor part with history when the setting allows it.
- Add Prebook Tier Groups - Added prebook tier group support
- Updated returns to better account for partial packages
- Inventory report for returned items in SMCH. Updated the report to return a single vendor.
- Issue with vendor parts. Updated the delete item process to also delete the vendor parts.
- Prebook pricing incorrect - Fixed issue with price being calculated twice in prebooks when not overriding price
- Inventories - updated inventory counts to add support for partial packages
- Inventory counts load blank - Changed form load logic so grid is loaded after date range is set
- Fastrax Warehouse Snapshot issue - Updated datasets to use ss last and avg cost
- Stamps issues - Made the multiplier editable from: Item Details, Mass Updates, and the Stamps Tab.
- Visual issue on receiving a purchase - Changed spacing
- Mark items inactive in mass updates - Added confirmation and reactivate option
- Director import from report group 4 - Modified logic to use vendor part if one exists for RG4 import
- Creating account with account group prefix is not working - created a setting for it and moved the postfix length there as well. In the schema change, if all of their accounts have prefixes, then I enable it and use the max postfix length as the global length
- Extra step when looking up item to add to promotion - Programmatically added new item, skipping the final step.
- Inconsistencies with quantity on hand - Updated the QOH popup to display the decimal amount
- added prompt to flag order as picked when closing window via the “X” button
- Item Details potential issue - Added logic to hide command buttons when not on Item Setup tab
- Warehouse import - Cleaned up import process to accept missing fields in non critical pieces (categories, locations, ship weights, etc);Also updated WH imports to set primary flag on vendor parts (not required, but cleaner)
- Report for images - Created new List report
- Fixed issue with getting/setting min required version before it was available
- Add App Min Version Check - Added logic to get / set expected version and to compare against current and exit if mismatched
- Reverse PaymentsDataTable - Added new field to table that flags if a payment has been reversed. Preventing a payment from being reversed more than once
- Add account numbers to pick ticket pages - Added the Acct # to page footer
- Mark items inactive in mass updates - Added a deactivate Items button to Addl Utilities in Mass Updates
- Director Integration Import Not Working - Updated logic to correctly import UPCs
- Paid invoices still show a balance - Update the insert query, rounding to two places. Also updated the database invoice balance to two places, and updated the paid flag where balance is now zero.
- Purchases - added option to create a purchase from a customer order
- Expand Director Integration - Added support for deletion; cleaned up pricing logic; cleaned up settings
- Changed secondary tax to left join to allow reporting when there is no secondary tax
- Enhancement Request to disable marking item as inactive if it has qty on hand - Added warning popup messagebox when attempting to disactivating an item that has quantity on hand
- Purchase total not reflecting shipping - Updated the query to reflect the discount on closed purchases
- MSA reporting - Added option to auto ftp the file
- Order of items on purchase details screen - Update the Purchase Details popup to initially sort by order the item was added.
- Manufacture/Production Module - added ability to delete/remove manufacture items
- Inventory printouts have a bottom section called stamp inventory - Updated report to only display stamps subreport if there are stamps on inventory
- error message running the reorder report - Update the data table, changing the ItemrowID from an int16 to int32
- Mass Create Prebook Orders - Added ability to mass create prebook orders
- Top sellers Report - Hide the selection boxes when all items is selected
- adjustments with “damaged” flag no longer working as expected - Fixed the problem of adding to QOH when should be subtracting when damaged
- Purchase history not showing - Added logic to disallow deleting of vendor parts where there is purchase history
- Purchase costs incorrect for partial returns - Updated the math that calculates the cost for partials.
- Inactive parts - Added checkbox to only show active items to inv eval report
- Shipping for calculations can be pressed multiple times - Reformatted the cost column from 4 decimal places to only 2.
- Logging deleted orders - Updated the ‘Clear Orphaned Orders’ utility to record a record that the order had been deleted by the utility.
- Unmark paid invoices - Updated the logic to flag the invoice unpaid in the Account Ledger Header table.
- Purchase total not reflecting shipping - Updated the closed purchases user control to display the total cost (cost, discount, shipping, and taxes)
- Track adding and deleting items from orders - Added new table that records manually added or deleted items from order
- Order dates - Added setting to save the last order date and populate the new order date with it.
- Reserved is not working in item details - Fixed the error that was causing the reserved count not to update.
- Create Manufacture/Production Module - Created Manufacture module
- Accounting - Added ability to reverse payment for purchases
- Purchases - Added an Update link to update the total at bottom to reflect the shipping cost
- Terms - corrected an issue where some invoice formats didn’t display terms discounts
- Top sellers Report - Created new report
- Adjustments - corrected an issue where the “Damaged” flag was not properly flagging adjustments as damaged
- Adding account groups - Added ability to create a account group without a prefix, and allow user to create their own account number.
- Added “Only Active” checkbox in mass updates
- Error when importing from director based on store inv qty - Changed logic that removes leading zeros
- Expanded the invoice header fields to allow more characters
- Item Details - added a new search option “MSA Code Contains”
- Accounting - Invoices - Added a “Reverse Payment” button that will reverse the selected payment and unflag the paid checkbox.
- Print purchase detail screen - Added new report to Purchase Detail screen that prints report sorted by the location.
- Purchase total not reflecting shipping - Updated the screen to display total including the shipping cost.
- WH/Retail price report - Modified report and logic to use WH last cost and retail last cost
- Corrected an issue where product-line level sorting options were not working correctly on invoice format B
- Build Report To Compare Price/Cost Differences Between WH and Director - Created report
- corrected an issue where item on purchase orders showed the cost as the PO qty in some cases
- Corrected an issue where default line notes were not showing on invoices in some cases
- Stamps and tax reporting - Updated the stamps to tie in with a tax plan
- Corrected an issue where the Aging Report was not taking sales tax into account
- Corrected an issue where the vendor column on the purchases list was too small to see on some screen resolutions
- Pricebook Zones - added ability to copy prices from one zone to another
- Out of Stock Analysis - created new report
- corrected an issue that caused “Calculate taxes” to zero out shipping on purchases in some cases
- Added item attributes and linked to web attributes for Magento integration
- corrected an issue where item packages were not updating the “Reserved Qty” in Item Details
- Added pick time report
- Added ability to run pick accuracy report for all picks (pick details)
- Added chart to mispick summary report
- Corrected issue in reorder when choosing to ignore purchases logic
- Added support for PendingActions (auto close orders is first)
- Fixed issue with evaluating qty on order
- Corrected an issue where orders were not prompting the user to flag as picked in certain scenarios
- Modified Magento feed to include URL filters
- Mass print labels - corrected an issue that caused the wrong UPC to print in some cases
- Added new setting to set the sort order for invoice format A
- corrected an issue that prevented searches on the pick order list from finding the item at the top of the list
- Updated Item Details to add a search by MSA promo code
- Updated Mass Updates to use the MSA promo code as a filter
- Reorder Report - corrected an error when running this report if item row ID’s were too large
- corrected an issue that prevented the “Email” button from sending invoices
- Modified Magento feed to allow many to one category relationship
- Created Picking Accuracy Report
- corrected an issue that prevented the “set Rcv Qty to Order Qty” button from updating quantities correctly in some cases
- Invoice Format B - added a cover page per customer request
- Added ability to have the system auto-generate account numbers when adding new accounts
- Changed the order date to default to the current date
- Scheduled reorders - added ability to schedule an order monthly
- corrected an issue that caused the Return sticks report to exclude some negative sales
- Added an option to ignore “In Progress” items when doing an inventory count
- corrected an issue that caused an Invoice with tax not to show a second tax plan in some cases
- Create backorder for customer orders - Created new table where back orders are written to. Instead of auto creating new order for a back order, the info is written to table and next time an order is created it will add the items similar to how Prebooks work.
- Ticket #139434 - (warehouse) Pick sheets to order by item number - Added new sort option setting and modified the reports.
- Ticket #139620 - (Warehouse) Hide Invoice Date On Purchase Receive - Hid the invoice date and label when the disable setting is enabled.
- Ticket #139621 - (Warehouse) Print Barcodes From Purchase - Added the print barcode button to the various purchase user controls, also added option to the mass print label to filter based on the last 30 invoiced purchases.
- Ticket #138127 - (Warehouse) request to have “in progress” inventory ignored on inventory counts - Added setting to ignore the picked count during inventory.
- Ticket #135833 - (Warehouse) Edit price on order details - Added a change link to the PL Price.
- Ticket #136677 - (Warehouse) Add prefix to items when cost changes - Changed the change flag in mass updates when changing the Manufacturer list cost.
- Ticket #139434 - (warehouse) Pick sheets to order by item number - Added new sort option setting and modified the reports.
- Ticket #138213 - (Warehouse) Invoiced orders amount not subtracting non invoiced items - Updated the queries to display the invoice price instead of order price
- Ticket #138322 - (Warehouse) Stamps not deducting from stamps count - Updated the close btn logic on the Orders user control to update the stamped qty
- Ticket #139160 - (Warehouse) Mass pay does not do multiple negative amounts - Updated the logic to sort the invoices to process the credits first
- Ticket #137840 - [Warehouse] Scheduled (weekly) Purchase Orders are generating daily - Added logic to the delete button, and updated logic to schedule purchases to only run on the specified day of the week
- Ticket #134507 - (Warehouse) PO # on reports - Updated report to display the PO number instead of reference number
- Ticket #133832 - (Warehouse) Change order of tax groups in item details - Update the tax group datagrid as requested
- Ticket #133831 - (Warehouse) Rename columns for tax groups in item details - Updated column headers as requested
- Ticket #132496 - (Warehouse) Totes location needs more info - Added logic to get location name and updated grid
- Ticket #130952 - (Warehouse) Date range on all purchases - Updated the Open Summary report to display all open purchase, disregarding the date range
- Ticket #130803 - (Warehouse) Default print barcode to print UPC - Updated to save the last used UPC/Item number type, and defaults to that next time its ran
- Ticket #130634 - (warehouse) Automatically apply manufacturer terms to purchase - Created new module that handles purchase terms discounts
- Ticket #116897 - (warehouse) Option for case qty on vendor parts - Added option to set a require order denomination for a case of a vendor part. That will automatically round up to the required qty when purchasing
- Ticket #129956 - Printing formats in warehouse - Updated the B format invoice to min the number of pages
- corrected issue in tax groups under item setup - Added logic to clear rows on refresh
- Added initial support for verified orders
- Added ability to mass print labels from purchase receive screen
- Added ability to mass pick orders
- Added ItemNumberGroups to force consistent item numbering conventions
- Added prebook qty tiers
- Modified item details UI to clean up things
- Added support for item shipping dimensions
- Added support for creating purchase by inventory days left
- Added multivendor reorder worksheet
- Made Backorders from Orders a setting and defaulted to false
- Service Ticket #133181 - Nick discovered issue that the stamp amount was incorrect. FIxed the problem.
- Service Ticket #133181 - (Warehouse) NY minimum cig price.
- Ticket #133181 - Markup both a dollar amount and a percentage. Fixed rounding error.
- Updated datasets that display costs in order grids to handle NULLs
- Ticket #134951 - (Warehouse) Add Ability To Merge Orders - Added logic to handle merges
- Ticket #134912 - (Warehouse) Amount is blank on orders screen - Updated dataset queries
- Ticket #132283 - (Warehouse) Two accounts can have same account number - Added logic to adds
- Ticket #130190 - (Warehouse) Filter inventory evaluation returns report by vendor - Added fields and gropued by vendor
- Ticket #129512 - Question on an item - Added message if nothing updated
- Ticket #134324 - Add Invoice Date to Format G - Added invoices date and also added way to choose date filter when searching invoiced orders (was always by invoiced date)
- Ticket #134057 - (Warehouse) Total for columns for reports exported into Excel not lining up - Added “spacers” between empty columns to fool excel
- Ticket #133825 - (Warehouse) List cost plus tax did not update - Found and fixed logic in update statement
- Ticket #131007 - (Warehouse) Do not allow receiving of $0 purchases - Added setting and logic to disallow receiving purchase with $0 cost
- Ticket #130206 - (Warehouse) Fwd: Re: Zero cost - Rolled into Ticket #131007
- Ticket #128607 - (Warehouse) Change Zebra printing to be customizable. - Added ability to customize the Zebra formats in Support Utilities. Added logic to MassPrintBarcode and print barcode on item details screen to utilize the Zebra formats.
- Ticket #125926 - (Warehouse) Tax groups in item details should account for pricebook zone - Updated the “Show Tax Details” popup to also show pricebook zones.
- Ticket #125599 - (Warehouse)(Enh Req) Login permission for web/image personnel - Created new Pricebook role “Web” that has read permissions everywhere except for images and web details.
- Ticket #130190 - (Warehouse) Filter inventory evaluation returns report by vendor - Added vendor filter to report
- Ticket #130191 - (Warehouse) Show damage/return on inventory movement - Added ability to print only returns.
- Ticket #127136 - (Warehouse) Margin is off on items - Corrected using the correct cost from the order details table
- Ticket #124960 - (Warehouse) Prompt when action is going to make an item negative - Added logic to also check if a positive return will cause the return qty to become negative. If so, alerts the user to confirm that is desired.
- Ticket #129512 - Question on an item - Updated “Send To Retail” logic to check for alias
- Ticket #131002 - (Warehouse) Receiving with packages - Updated the Purchase Receive popup, a few variables were designated as integers when they should be decimals. This was causing rounding errors. Also the code behind the “Set Rcv Qty To Order Qty” button was failing to check if item was a package.
- Ticket #131012 - (Warehouse) - Request for “permanent notes field” on Invoice - Added default line notes for items.
- Ticket #131299 - (Warehouse) Account sales report - Created new Customer Details report.
- Ticket #131351 - (Warehouse) Expand Director Integration - Expanded the director integration, which included creating new tables, expanding existing tables, creating new popups for mappings, and modifying existing user controls. (currently disabled)
- Ticket #131331 - (Warehouse) Error message misleading/incorrect - Updated error message to display the item number instead of the item rowID.
- Ticket #131402 - (Warehouse) Edit UPC assigned to item - Added option to edit UPC.
- Ticket #131732 - (Warehouse) Order mass pay by invoice number - Updated the query to sort by invoice number instead of amount
- Ticket #131733 - (Warehouse) Report to show payments - Created new report
- Ticket #132168 - (Warehouse) Moving columns in mass updates - Created Popup that allows the user to rearrange the columns.
- Ticket #132283 - (Warehouse) Two accounts can have same account number - Added validation check to ensure Acct number was not assigned to another customer.
- Ticket #132671 - (Warehouse) Invoice totals are incorrect - Updated the table adapter to account for terms and sales tax
- Ticket #132622 - (Warehouse) Have changed items to show on price lists - Updated all the price list reports
- Ticket #132261 - (Warehouse) Create backorder for customer orders - Created logic to create a back order when the fill amount is short
- Ticket #132448 - (Warehouse) Negative invoice to say credit memo - Added “Credit Memo” to negative totals
- Ticket #133181 - Add $ and % Markup - Added option to do do both
- Ticket #129488 - (Warehouse) Sticks purchase report searches by invoice date - updated the dataset to filter based on PO date.
- Ticket #133022 - (Warehouse) Item list with tree information - Updated report to display the first six categories
- Ticket #130951 - (Warehouse) Print by status on all purchases - Created new report and modified existing summary report
- Ticket #133374 - (Warehouse) Grand total of invoice on first page - Updated report to display the grand total in the report header
- Ticket #132250 - (Warehouse) Grand total is blank when printing invoice - Modified the Order Details popup to only print invoices on closed orders
- Ticket #133292 - (Warehouse) Inventory details show incorrect user count for total - Modified summary formula
- Ticket #133123 - (Warehouse) Inventory Movement Report Totaling Incorrectly - Refactored report to use running totals with snapshots excluded instead of sums
- Ticket #130636 - (Warehouse) Update weight in mass updates - Added ability to set weight from mass updates
- Ticket #132761 - (Warehouse) Add ability to customize default email subject and body - Added logic for auto emailed orders
- Ticket #132761 - (Warehouse) Add ability to customize default email subject/body - Added ability to customize default email subject and body
- Added ability to import Zebra format from file
- Ticket #130810 - (Warehouse) Error on Inventory evaluation report with snapshot - Fixed logic with SS by item
- Ticket #130763 - (Warehouse) Fwd: inventory costing reports differ - Modified report and added cost to use selector
- Ticket #130993 - Questions about partial receiving - Changed logic to take into account ispartial flag
- Ticket #130271 - Purchase coming up zero after applied - Found additional gridedit code that needed closed validation check
- Ticket #130198 - (Warehouse) Fwd: Hard code ‘allow backorders’ in vendor maintenance module - Changed default to true when adding
- Ticket #124965 - (Warehouse) Option to run inventory evaluation report by item - Added ability to run inventory eval by item
- Ticket #116347 - (Warehouse) Invoice print by alphabetical order - Added ability to set sort type on PL for Invoice Format B
- Ticket #125926 - (Warehouse) Tax groups in item details should account for pricebook zone - Added to tax groups datagrid the info for pricebook zones if active.
- Ticket #129340 - (Warehouse) Filter by description option on Item movement report - Added filter by item description option to report.
- Ticket #128929 - (Warehouse) Lost Sales Enhacement Request - Added ability to sort by description instead of item number.
- Ticket #127136 - (Warehouse) Margin is off on items - Updated item sales reports to default cost based on the item cost from order details table.
- Ticket #126020 - (Warehouse) Enhancement Request: Report Tab in Mass Updates - Created the requested reports in Mass Update
- Ticket #124583 - (Warehouse) Option to print orders by status - Added Backorders report option
- Ticket #124964 - (Warehouse) Do not allow $0 purchases - Added validation to prevent purchase items with cost of $0, or qty of 0.
- Ticket #130271 - Purchase coming up zero after applied - added logic to check on all edits the status and not apply if closed
- Ticket #129301 - (Warehouse) Cannot edit line notes on an order - Added logic to get/set line notes on updates
- Ticket #129326 - (Warehouse) Cost not showing on closed purchase screen - Modified queries/datasets to include estcost and actual cost
- Ticket #127089 - (Warehouse) Import UPC’s from director into warehouse - Cleaned up UI
- Ticket #124969 - (Warehouse) Report to show accounts for salesmen - Discovered that DefaultSalesmanID was not being used properly;Added schema change and scrub process;Cleaned up UI
- Ticket #127644 - (Warehouse) Report to show parts that have zero cost - Created Report (List Reports -> Item List)
- Ticket #122877 - (warehouse) Receive date on sticks purchase report - Modified report to use purchase date as received date;Modified closed purchases popup to allow changing of PO date (if permitted to change dates)
- Ticket #128677 - (Warehouse) Inv Eval Filtered With Snapshot - Added filter support and label for live VS snapshot
- Ticket #125579 - (warehouse) Return Stick count report - Remove item and item description;Added in pack count;Query to include all items where invoice qty < 0 regardless of return status
- Ticket #127091 - (Warehouse) New label format - Added new Zebra format to both Print Barcode and Mass Print Barcode.
- Ticket #127089 - (Warehouse) Import UPC’s from director into warehouse - Added ability to import a single UPC information from retail, as well as preform a bulk import for all items that has the director Vendor ID associated with it.
- Ticket #126833 - (Warehouse) Date range on closed purchases should be closed date - Updated the SQL for closed purchases to filter based on the invoice date instead of the Purchase date.
- Ticket #126019 - (Warehouse) Turn off Inactive Items from showing on website - Added ability to mass remove inactive items from showing up on website. As well as removing single items when “Show On Web” is unchecked and saved.
- Ticket #125486 - (Warehouse) Sales link for warehouse - Added linked item option to item information and the order process.
- Ticket #124583 - (Warehouse) Option to print orders by status - Created new Purchase Summary reports one sorted by date other grouped by Status.
- Ticket #125514 - (Warehouse) Deleted purchases - Created new table for deleted purchases and added a grid to the Purchase setting user control to view deleted purchases.
- Ticket #124964 - (Warehouse) Do not allow $0 purchases - Verified that the cost for vendor part is greater than zero, before saving it.
- Ticket #124594 - (Warehouse) Report to show inactive items that have images - Created new report that list inactive items that have images in database.
- Ticket #124969 - (Warehouse) Report to show accounts for salesmen - Created new list report that displays accounts assigned to sales reps.
- Ticket #124960 - (Warehouse) Prompt when action is going to make an item negative - Added setting that will Popup a message box when a QOH goes into the negative, as well as created a new report of all actions that have caused an item’s QOH to go into the negative.
- Ticket #124961 - (Warehouse) Search option for item movement report - Added filter for user to type in a partial item number.
- Ticket #124949 - (Warehouse) Tab to show all orders together - Created new tab that displays all purchases
- Ticket #124744 - (Warehouse) Ability to search closed purchases - Added PO search option to UI
- Ticket #124588 - (Warehouse) Ability for prebook to create a separate order - Created option to create separate order for prebooks.
- Ticket #124580 - (Warehouse) Add person that created order/purchase to item movement report - Added employee name to inventory movement report.
- Ticket #123869 - (Warehouse) Item sales/ pack summary needs columns to show 20 & 25 sticks - Updated report to include the 20 & 25 stick counts
- Ticket #128057 - (WAREHOUSE) Invoice Not Subtracting from Inventory - Added logic to verify order is still invoiced before reopening
- Ticket #128046 - (Warehouse) drip battery inventory off - Found and resolved logic
- Ticket #127537 - (Warehouse) Snapshot Inv Eval showing different costs when ran at different times - Fixed issue where snapshot inv eval reports uses live item costs in all situations
- Ticket #125636 - Audit/Analysis grids too small - Modified UI to take into account new, wider format
- Ticket #125925 - (Warehouse) Error deleting blank order - Found and resolved issue with setting variable for delete log
- Ticket #125914 - Prebook error in warehouse - Refactored logic when applying prebooks with tax calculations
- Ticket #124583 - (Warehouse) Option to print orders by status - Added summary list and grouped list reports to previous orders report screens
- Ticket #124963 - (Warehouse) Cost on closed purchase screen is not always the received amount - Modified cost to be based on invoice qty instead of order qty when showing invoiced purchases
- Ticket #125614 - (Warehouse) Customers column in order history will not expand - Resized columns in grid defaulting customer column to being wider and allowing resize
- Ticket #125616 - (Warehouse) Add filter by item # on item sales report - Added ability to filter by item number
- Ticket #124852 - (Warehouse) Reorder by replenishment pulls different amounts - Added option to ignore open purchases when calculating reorder amounts
- Ticket #126123 - (Warehouse) Multi-company warehouse puts all orders in same folder - Moved EDI settings from INI to sections by company name in multi warehouse mode
- Added utilty to recalc avg cost and added logging when applying purchase
- Ticket #125548 - (Warehouse) Purchase order print out is doubled - Found and fixed issue with dataset
- Ticket #125459 - (Warehouse) Fwd: NEW WAREHOUSE VERSION - Added logic to keep form open
- Ticket #125481 - (Warehouse) Printing purchase order shipping does not show - Changed logic to update 2 shipping lines separately
- Ticket #119822 - Warehouse: Ability to send multiple invoice attachments in an e-mail. - Added ability to select multiple invoices to send.
- Ticket #116350 - (Warehouse) Add a cost/price information box for each tax group. - Added new box to display the requested info on the item Details uc.
- Ticket #107292 - deleted orders (WAREHOUSE) - Added new table to store deleted orders and added grid to order settings uc to display deleted orders.
- Ticket #116599 - (Warehouse) Edit order details line number - Updated invoice format A to sort based on line number.
- Ticket #102385 - (Warehouse) Ability to see pricing for different pricebook zones - Added ability to update the default retail price according to selected PB Zone.
- Ticket #118750 - (Warehouse) Fwd: warehouse mod snapshot - Added Snapshot tab to the Audit/Analysis tab.
- Ticket #122607 - (Warehouse) Tier Tax report qty incorrect - Updated report to display correct qty.
- Ticket #121004 - (Warehouse) Show total cost on purchase details screen - Added new label that displays the total cost including shipping.
- Ticket #122540 - (Warehouse) Item sales report should use average cost for last cost - Updated the reports to use the “calculate margin based on” settings
- Ticket #121373 - dupe vendor part purchases (warehouse) - Removed the primary key for the report datasets.
- Ticket #122030 - (warehouse) Tax grp with separate returns report is not calculating correctly - Updated the report, fixing issues.
- Ticket #116031 - (Warehouse) Shipping on receiving worksheet does not show on invoice until after apply - Added ability to print report with shipping charges without having to apply.
- Ticket #117993 - (Warehouse) Export images from database - Updated logic to name the saved images according to the item number
- Ticket #123820 - New Items from WH create NULLs in Multvend table - Added MinOrderQty to Warehouse Queries
- Ticket #124779 - (Warehouse) Stamps report not working correctly - Changed query to include details when stamped item QOH = 0
- Ticket #122950 - (Warehouse) Calculate tax setting keeps reverting to last cost
- Ticket #101772 - (Warehouse) Chronological inventory movement report - tweaked report dataset since tables changed
- Ticket #122072 - (Warehouse) Paid invoices not showing as paid - Modified all decimals to round to 2 places when adding entries to journal
- Ticket #122559 - (Warehouse) Purchase not writing invoice date to the database - Found and fixed logic
- Ticket #122815 - (Warehouse) Can’t select which vendor part to use - Found and fixed issue with query (sorted by IsPrimary DESC)
- Ticket #122030 - (warehouse) Tax grp with separate returns report is not calculating correctly. - Updated report to properly display values.
- Ticket #117306 - [Warehouse] Enh Req: Order Form Costs to include warehouse tax plan - Created new report “Order Guide Tax Included”
- Ticket #119548 - (Warehouse) Add ability to schedule orders and reports - Updated logic to schedule the remaining reports
- Ticket #121563 - (Warehouse) Add Stamps To Inventory On Handheld - Added ability to edit stamp inventory counts and modified the report adding a subreport that displays the stamp inventory counts.; Updated the reconcile action on Inventory to update the affected records in the StampItems table, as well as writing any changes to the stamp log.
- Ticket #80351 - (Warehouse) Sort order on orders - Added logic to maintain the sort order.
- Ticket #116883 - (Warehouse) Ship date on order details screen - Modified so its not reliant on “Disable Editing Order/Invoice Dates” setting.
- Ticket #121520 - (Warehouse) Pricebook Pricing request. - Added setting to override the pricelist and use the Pricebook zone price.
- Ticket #121185 - (warehouse) pricebook zone enhancement - Added the ability to remove items from a pricebook zone, to the mass update screen.
- Ticket #118465 - (Warehouse) Tier tax report needs qty sold. - Updated the grand total to be a number.
- Ticket #117585 - (Warehouse) Weighted Details report - Created new custom report based on Weighted Details report.
- Ticket #116885 - (Warehouse) Reports to show the date range the report was ran for. - Updated all the reports to display the selected date range.
- Ticket #120161 - (Warehouse) 20 and 25’s separated on returns stick count - Updated reports to display 20s and 25s in separate columns.
- Ticket #119006 - (Warehouse) Fwd: Price list - Added ability to user control for user to use the Manufacturer’s list cost when calculating the price.
- Ticket #121718 - (Warehouse) Doing return to vendor prompts about not receiving items - This was actually an issue with set invoice qty to order qty, not qty less than 1 - Found and fixed logic
- Ticket #121888 - (Warehouse) Error looking up definition from inventories - Found and fixed logic
- Ticket #120800 - (Warehouse) Stamps Report math is off - refactored inventory report to use multiple datasets
- Ticket #121688 - (Warehouse) Enable stamp tracking does not save - modified UI to show current setting
- Ticket #121207 - (warehouse) Duplicate vendor part numbers only looks up 1st one - added logic to prevent from adding duplicate vendor parts
- Ticket #117919 - (Warehouse) Ability to mass print labels in warehouse - Added ability to mass print labels to the item list report screen.
- Ticket #117587 - (Warehouse) Item sales report not ordering by product line number - Updated report to sort by product line number.
- Ticket #117993 - (Warehouse) Export images from database - Added ability to export a single image from the popup_ItemImages, or export all images from the popup_ECommerceSettings popup.
- Ticket #116883 - (Warehouse) Ship date on order details screen - Added setting to auto assign the ship date one day after the invoice date.
- Ticket #116882 - (Warehouse) Clear tax types on tax by group - Added links that will select all and clear all tax types.
- Ticket #120161 - (Warehouse) 20 and 25’s separated on returns stick count - Updated reports with separated 20s and 25s columns.
- Ticket #121505 - (Warehouse) Percent with max tax plan ignores tax setting - found and fixed logic (% with min did too)
- Ticket #118471 - (Warehouse) Item sales returns not accurate - corp - Added new report option, to generate negative sales report.
- Ticket #102673 - (Warehouse) PO date options - corp - Updated the PO receive screen to allow editing of PO and Invoice dates.
- Ticket #120822 - (Warehouse) Stamps movement report - Modified report and added logic to record the qty on hand prior to any adjustment.
- Ticket #117751 - (Warehouse) Add Stamps Module - Fixed discovered issues, found during testing.
- Ticket #120515 - On-Return button issues - Jim - Warehouse - Fixed issues and added ability to place purchase for packages.
- Ticket #76928 - Module Labels - Show labels when permissions doesn’t allow but restrict clicking
- Ticket #119548 - Add ability to schedule all reports
- Ticket #117906 - (Warehouse) Reorder adds to existing order - Updated dataset to include the vendor ID in filter and return the results in descending order in order to get the newest record.
- Ticket #116886 - (Warehouse) Option to select state for return stick count Modified report to filter based on tax group.
- Ticket #112652 - Audit Analysis Qty Sold total is misleading Updated dataset to populate grid based on invoiced date instead of the order date.
- Ticket #120800 - (Warehouse) Stamps Report math is off - Modified logic
- Ticket #119911 - (Warehouse) Qty available & reserved not accurate - Added In Progress orders to reserve logic
- Ticket #119314 - (Warehouse) Carton count totals vary from item sale - Changed carton count query to exclude returns - Also cleaned up UI on both carton count reports to be more consistent with the other reports (ie: not centered)
- Ticket #72503 - items are duplicating on the PO - Fixed issue with constraint on popup in case same item is on order multiple times.
- Ticket #117939 - (Warehouse) 3x5 shelf tags are not working - Modified filters
- Ticket #79122 - (Warehouse) Item Kit Issues - Modified to always explode and change verbiage to override price ea
- Ticket #117933 - (Warehouse) Applied Purchase Twice - Added sanity check to see if purchase has been invoiced elsewhere
- Ticket #117887 - (Warehouse) Item not added to pricebook zone from mass update - Found and fixed logic with mass updates checking the items existence in pbzones items table instead of the preview screen
- Ticket #119161 - (Warehouse) Mirror order issue - Changed status to Open or Pending when mirroring order
- Ticket #119131 - (Warehouse) dupe error when printing ordersFound and fixed logic in dataset
- Ticket #119090 - (Warehouse) Qty on reserve not matching between item details and mass updates - added refresh on order close
- Ticket #118270 - (Warehouse) Invoice not showing to be paid/ Aging report has incorrect current balance - Report was using date range by default - changed it to be optionally
- Ticket #119548 - (Warehouse) Add ability to schedule orders and report - All orders can be scheduled. Lost sales in only report for now
- Ticket #117751 - (Warehouse) Add Stamps Module - Schema changes for Stamps module
- Ticket #116884 - (Warehouse) Va pack sales pulling non cigarettes - Updated queries to only include cigarettes.
- Ticket #116878 - (Warehouse) Return stick count not pulling sticks - Created new query that only returns stick returns.
- Ticket #116884 - (Warehouse) Va pack sales pulling non cigarettes - Added checkbox to include or exclude returns from report.
- Ticket #116896 - (Warehouse) Copy order request - Created new setting to mirror an order exactly
- Ticket #114754 - (Warehouse) Update last cost when doing adjustments - Updated the user control to load checkbox from database.
- Ticket #118815 - Added logic to remember grid column locations for mass updates and order screens and persist between sessions
- Ticket #118816 - Added reason code dropdown when adjusting items (admins and add to list)
- Ticket #118818 - Added logic to flag prebooks to require special picking permissions (logins and prebook header flags)
- Ticket #118819 - Added verification report (also added to auto print when product line is flagged)
- Ticket #118820 - Added ability to change status of uninvoiced orders
- Ticket #118823 - Added ability to split open orders
- Ticket #92671/118814 - Added In Progress status to tickets that someone has began picking either via PDA or pick items screen
- Ticket #118783 - Changed on order label in item details to show decimals if enabled
- Ticket #118799 - Modified item lookup search to return package if package UPC is entered instead of returning both
- Ticket #118785 - Added setting to prompt during inventories if item is in invalid location
- Ticket #118787 - Added pick group to orders and invoices orders grids (setting)
- Ticket #118802 - Added inventory grid to item details analysis screen
- Ticket #118804 - Changed purchase grid to show decimal places for cost fields
- Ticket #118807 - Added validation to prevent resuing invoice #
- Ticket #118808 - Added logic to remember last search type used and persist it between sessions
- Ticket #118812 - Added checkbox to perform a return order so it remembers that for the session
- Ticket #118813 - Changed EDI logic to flag order is held until EDI processing is finished
- Ticket #118774 - fixed issue with taxing with certain plans on packages
- Modified account picker to default to 0 acounts
- Ticket #118788 - Added amount to adjustment grid
- Ticket #118798 - Locked damaged checkbox and notes field after applying adjustment
- Ticket #118803 - disabled process/process alls button in order monitoring after pressing and status label
- Ticket #118772 - Added setting to disabled invoiced dates in orders and purchases - if true, invoiced date is always applied date
- Ticket #118801 - Added logic to set salesman name to currentuser.name if salesman is blank when creating order
- Ticket #118784 - Added yes/no prompt when applying a purchase with 0 received items
- Added error log table in DB for webservice errors
- Ticket #115261 - (Warehouse) Inventory evaluation report order by product line number. - Updated report to sort by product line number.
- Ticket #116058 - (Warehouse) Add multi warehouse / db capabilities - All support for multiple warehouse; Moved all reports to datasets; added command line support; added company info to UI
- Ticket #116345 - (Warehouse) Prebook orders showing zero cost - Found and fixed issue
- Ticket #115262 - (Warehouse) Profit report. - Updated the report.
- Ticket #114755 - (Warehouse) Add *** next to items after price changes - The load setting had a typo that has been fixed.
- Ticket #114762 - (Warehouse) Reopen purchases - Updated logic to take the vendor part unit number into account.
- Ticket #112761 - (Warehouse) update taxes - Updated logic to update based on the correct cost.
- Ticket #111566 - (Warehouse) Handheld returns - Updated the code to accept negative order qty.
- Ticket #114754 - (Warehouse) Update last cost when doing adjustments - Added setting to update the last cost when doing an adjustment.
- Ticket #115860 - (Warehouse) Delete items with sales history. - Added ability to delete items with sales history, with a setting and requiring a typed response.
- Ticket #113093 - Item Detail margin (warehouse) - Separated the “Calculate the Tax/margin” setting into two separate settings.
- Ticket #79122 - (Warehouse) Item Kit issues - Added support for typing in item number
- Ticket #71253 - Deleted order from cash n carry does not show in dashboard - Added logic to insert message when deleting cnc order
- Ticket #115083 - Variance on Inventory count changes after apply - Changed logic to use cost from inv details table instead of item info
- Ticket #112652 - Audit Analysis Qty Sold total is mislead - Changed query to only look at invoiced orders
- Ticket #115892 - Modified pick screen to be readonly after invoicing from it
- Ticket #115808 - Modified refund tax logic
- Ticket #115263 - (Warehouse) Profit report enhancements - Updated report as requested.
- Ticket #115262 - (Warehouse) Profit report - Updated Profit report as requested.
- Ticket #115261 - (Warehouse) Add Product Line To Inv Eval Report - Updated report as requested
- Ticket #114762 - (Warehouse) Reopen purchases - Added ability to reopen closed purchases.
- Ticket #112761 - (Warehouse) update taxes. Fixed typo in utility that was updating price for item instead of cost.
- Ticket #114755 - (Warehouse) Add *** next to items after price changes Created new setting, update the mass update to add or remove prefix from desc, and modified invoice to display the prefixes.
- Ticket #115373 - Inline editing of price lists - Found and fixed logic
- Ticket #115716 - (Warehouse) Add Warehouse Name To All Reports - Added name to all reports
- Ticket #115576 - (Warehouse) Change Package Logic For Price Override Price List - Modified logic when package is in price list using price override to use package multiplier to determine price
- Ticket #115571 - (Warehouse) Add Account Group Name To Accounts Screen Grid - Added group name to accounts screen
- Ticket #115558 - (Warehouse) Add Location and Scan Type to Inventory Scan Log - Added location to scan log and rewired up scan log popup
- Ticket #115378 - (Warehouse) Add Avg Cost and Manuf List cost to inventory details - added fields and logic to populate. Reports now run based on new setting (inventory cost type)
- Ticket #115371 - (Warehouse) Add UPC Number To Invoice Format F - Added UPC to report
- Ticket #115300 - (Warehouse) Add ability to set custom logo on invoice reports. Added support for logos on most customer facing reports and ability for user to select logo to use
- Ticket #111566 - (Warehouse) Handheld returns - Updated logic to not convert negative return amounts to positive.
- Ticket #114754 - (Warehouse) Update last cost when doing adjustments. - Modified the adjustments popup worksheet to update last cost and total last cost.
- Ticket #114742 - (Warehouse) Packs report. - Added ship date date to the order and created new Virginia Pack Sales report.
- Ticket #114210 - (Warehouse) Issue with taxes on copied order. - Updated logic that copies an order.
- Ticket #114746 - (Warehouse) Wrong information pulled for vendor part. Updated logic to return the correct information.
- Ticket #114741 - (Warehouse) Return report needs to have the customer’s city and state - Created new report.
- Ticket #115032 - (Warehouse) Add Email options - Added ability to email from all order screens
- Ticket #115155 - (Warehouse) Add Sample Items - Add logic to allow flagging of items on order as for sample which will discount them 100% and add a line note
- Ticket #108866 - (Warehouse) Refresh qty picked on inventory - Refactored some of this logic and added adjusted user count field as it was confusing and caused variances if items were picked but not accounted for
- Ticket #115032 - (Warehouse) Add Email options - Add setting for default CC’s when emailing pending orders. Added UI to set addresses, subject and body when emailing pending orders
- Ticket #114468 - (Warehouse) Setting to hide custom reports Added setting to hide the custom reports and export tabs from reports.
- Ticket #113146 - (Warehouse) Fwd: Wrong Invoiced Date - Jim - corp Updated the Order Details to default invoice date to current date when the pick order screen is opened.
- Ticket #112240 - (Warehouse) Reports question Created new report that displays each item details.
- Ticket #113390 - (Warehouse) Combine invoice for the same tax plan on Tax by group. Created new report.
- Ticket #113635 - [Warehouse] Error when using Recalculate Costs on purchases Updated logic when recalculating cost.
- Ticket #111701 - (Warehouse) Issues with Tax report by group Updated report to display the item number instead of the item row ID.
- Ticket #112761 - (Warehouse) update taxes(Voicemail) Created utility that updates the item cost for invoiced order.
- Ticket #111566 - (Warehouse) Handheld returns Updated warehouse to process returns from handheld.
- Ticket #114791 - (Warehouse) Misc Enhancements For MMS EVCD - Add wait cursor on new order, Print pending from order details popup, Edit order qty in details grid, Shows paid amount in pending grid, Show payment details on invoice, Create new invoice format based on “C”
- Ticket #114580 - (Warehouse) Add Recurring Prebooks - Added ability to make prebooks for all accounts and recurring
- Ticket #114587 - (Warehouse) Change kits to have option to use default customer price - Added ability to not override price in kits and to explode kits on order entry
- Ticket #114583 - (Warehouse) Create Packing List Report - Created report
- Ticket #114519 - (Warehouse) Pending orders option does not save - Added logic to save
- Ticket #114375 - (Warehouse) Add Pending Orders Module - Created module for pending orders and pending order payments
- Modified avg cost utility to take into account returns
- Added AvgCost to snapshots and orderdetails
- Created utility to populate avg cost in new fields
- Created utility to import snapshots from file
- Ticket #114158 - Request for Warehouse snapshots for inactive items, avg cost
- Added AvgCost to order details
- Ticket #111701 - (Warehouse) Issues with Tax report by group Updated the report.
- Ticket #111572 - (Warehouse) Report to show how much was made from each invoice - corp Created new report
- Ticket #108657 - (Warehouse) Shipping box on receive po does not work Updated reports to display shipping cost
- Ticket #105983 - (Warehouse) Select by group in accounting module Update interface to use the selected date range for aging report.
- Ticket #102680 - (Warehouse) Date range for Promo report - Updated the user control and report to filter based on date range.
- Ticket #101100 - (Warehouse) Tax breakdown ton tiered tax plan - corp Updated the query to return correct data.
- Ticket #110837 - (Warehouse) Invoice default to order date - Updated popup to default to the order date.
- Ticket #104445 - (Warehouse) Request an option to us “On Return” inventory when returning to a vendor Updated to allow user to deduct from qty on return, rather than the inventory.
- Ticket #100963 - (Warehouse) Lost sales report to separate active and inactive items Updated the reports to show if item is active or not.
- Modified to allow multiple instances running
- Ticket #112306 - (Warehouse) Error creating PO - fixed dataset
- Ticket #111092 - (Warehouse) Import issues Updated the import, removed unused, and renumbered the positions.
- Ticket #110821 - (Warehouse) Need a way to undo changes in mass updates Updated the mass update to undo changes to either the Last cost, Manuf Cost, MSRP, or Retail.
- Ticket #110601 - (Warehouse) Shipping cost greyed out after use Updated to allow changing of the shipping cost as well as added new “OrgCost” field to the PurchaseDetails table.
- Ticket #111906 - (Warehouse) Add Due Date to Purchase Header and Expose Who Created Purchase. Added logic
- Changed app to be single instance per SC request
- Fixed issue with inventory snapshot refresing on print / setting to ss
- Ticket #111398 - (Warehouse) Receiving and landing tax. Found and fixed issue (landing tax has to be > 0 to be applied now)
- Ticket #111725 - added scanlocation and lastemployee to inventory details
- Ticket #111351 - Custom Report Not Correct - Modified report since dataset was changed
- Ticket #110875 - Mass Change Vendor Part Cost - Added checkbox and logic to update part cost
- Ticket #110833 - Add Reason Code From Cat 3 To Invoices When Invoice Qty = 0 (Warehouse)
- Ticket #109953 - “Sometimes Taxed” items. Updated Purchase Details popup with a remove taxes from item button.
- Ticket #109872 - (Warehouse) Tax going negative Updated to prevent negative taxes.
- Ticket #109260 - (Warehouse) Add group by option on item list report - Jeff - corp
- Ticket #109917 - (Warehouse) Mass updates taking a long time to open - removed call to refresh QOO
- Fixed issue where emailing orders wasn’t passing all parameters when using format F
- Ticket #110829 - Added Picked By To Order Header (Warehouse)
- Ticket #110826 - Make Invoice Footers Account Group Specific
- Ticket #109526 - (Warehouse) Tax report changes - Added field to show if min or max tax was used
- Ticket #108872 - (Warehouse) Reports are running off of order date instead of invoice date. Updated reports and datasets to filter based on the invoice date instead of the Order date.
- Ticket #108867 - (Warehouse) Print closed orders screen - Created new report
- Ticket #108866 - (Warehouse) Refresh qty picked on inventory - Added column to inventory that displays items picked in progress, not yet applied to inventory.
- Ticket #108864 - (Warehouse) Setting to not allow reopening invoices - corp Added setting to prevent reopening closed invoices.
- Ticket #107367 - (Warehouse) Tax reports - Jeff - corp - made changes per request and added refund tax by group report
- Ticket #108786 - (Warehouse) Enhancement to click on hold box to add or remove hold status - Jim - corp Updated the dataviewgrid to allow user to put order on/off hold by clicking the checkbox in the grid.
- Ticket #108241 - (Warehouse) Invoice cost at bottom of receiving worksheet incorrect - Jeff - corp Updated the total cost calculation logic to update when recalculating cost or taxes.
- Ticket #107373 - (Warehouse) Receiving PO est cost wrong - Jeff - corp Corrected the calculate tax, when “Calculate based on Manuf cost” is active.
- Ticket #88289 - (Warehouse) Account sales not showing all the sales - Jeff - corp Added ability to select all accounts.
- Ticket #108643 - (Warehouse) Auto print invoice settings will not save. Fixed logic in both settings and order monitoring screen
- Ticket #108785 - (Warehouse) Tax incorrect when receiving purchases - added setting to allow user to use tax plan rule cost for purchase tax calculation
- Ticket #108238 - (Warehouse) Changing qty to zero on item asks if you want to mark it unpicked. Added option to prompt when setting to 0
- Ticket #107373 - (Warehouse) Receiving PO est cost wrong - Jeff - corp Updated the popup to allow RecalcCosts to be executed only once.
- Ticket #107608 - (Warehouse) Non null error when running tax by account. Updated dataset where invoice was not unique.
- Ticket #105983 - (Warehouse) Select by group in accounting module Added option to run aging report based on Account group.
- Ticket #105984 - (Warehouse) Carton count break down by invoice Created new report to break down the carton count by order number.
- Ticket #105591 - Enhancement Request: Completed Purchase Orders Always Reference Original Updated the dataset and popup to insert the correct headerID to the details table.
- Ticket #102315 - (Warehouse) Adjust cost each shows $0.00 - Mark Updated the popup for adjustments to retrieve the last cost value instead of last cost total field
- Ticket #76928 - Module Labels - Warehouse. Updated interface where labels are not visible if user is unauthorized to access module.
- Ticket #108188 - (Warehouse) Receiving items from PO as $0.00 causes a db null error - Jeff - corp. Added logic to check for 0
- Ticket #107367 - (Warehouse) Tax reports - Added tax group by stick details report
- Ticket #107371 - (Warehouse) Calculate tax and shipping order of operations in purchasing. Added logic to seperate shipping
- Ticket #68559 - Warehouse - File path disappears Updated user control to maintain the original path when canceling on folder browse path selection dialog.
- Ticket #105982 - (Warehouse) Alphabetize account groups in account sales report Updated dataset to alphabetize the account groups.
- Ticket #98110 - (Warehouse) Qty on reserve does not match in item details and mass updates Updated mass updates user control to update and display the correct reserved count.
- Ticket #82306 - (Warehouse) Show total qty sold for date range in item maintenance Added purchase qty for time frame
- Ticket #103972 - Question about picking partially generated orders. Updated the user control to set the order on hold at creation.
- Ticket #104344 - “Find Item” when adding to order doesn’t give the package UPC when scanned Updated the dataset to return both item and package.
- Ticket #103625 - (Warehouse) Not all taxes show on report for tax by group - corp Updated the dataset to return correct tax amount on secondary tax.
- Ticket #105655 - (Warehouse) Purchase Tax based off manufacturer’s list cost - Jeff - corp -Updated receive popup to based the tax on manuf, if the setting is set.
- Ticket #105591 - Enhancement Request: Completed Purchase Orders Always Reference Original -Updated receive popup to reference the original order on a backorder of a backorder.
- Ticket #82612 - (Warehouse) Item list error - Modified datasets and queries
- Ticket #106148 - Fwd: Warehouse issue Nick - corp Fixed the the reorder items report.
- Ticket #105738 - (Warehouse) Print manifest is pulling open orders - April - corp Updated the dataset to only pull invoiced orders.
- Ticket #105921 - (Warehouse) Receiving purchase orders - Jeff - corp Updated the popup, and dataset to display the manuf list cost.
- Ticket #105681 - (warehouse) section to show manufacture list price plus tax - Jeff - corp Updated user control, to display sum of list price and tax.
- Ticket #102675 - (Warehouse) Search option on invoiced orders - Jeff - corp Updated the user control to search for single store.
- Ticket #102676 - (Warehouse) Weighted details report wrong - corp Updated dataset and report.
- Ticket #105703 - (Warehouse) Tax List report does not list tax plan correctly Updated report
- Ticket #103625 - (Warehouse) Not all taxes show on report for tax by group
- Ticket #81982 - Changed copy logic to force string for account number.
- Ticket #101200 - (Warehouse) Terms not working Updated Report
- Ticket #101105 - (Warehouse) Sticks report Updated report to display both Invoice and receive date
- Ticket #103149 - [Warehouse] Copied Orders are On Hold by default Updated the new order popup.
- Ticket #104444 - (Warehouse) Item Qty shows wrong in Receiving screen Updated receiving popup to display correct item qty.
- Ticket #103623 - (Warehouse) Tax by account is not accurate. Updated the Tax by Account report and user control to display correct data.
- Ticket #101772 - (Warehouse) Chronological inventory movement report. Added option to filter by item number.
- Ticket #101107 - (Warehouse) Sticks report has inaccurate count of sticks. Updated dataset query to include the MSAItemsPerSellUnit in calculation of stick count.
- Ticket #103625 - (Warehouse) Not all taxes show on report for tax by group. Updated the dataset to include the second tax group
- Updated purchases tax calculations to include percent with min/max and weight with min
- Ticket #103318 - (Warehouse) Able to over-write item with different item number
- Ticket #101772 - (Warehouse) Created Chronological inventory movement report
- Ticket #101100 - (Warehouse) Created Tax breakdown ton tiered tax plan report
- Ticket #102386 - (Warehouse) Mass updates categories like director - Added setting, queries and logic
- Ticket #101101 - (Warehouse) Combine invoices on detailed tax plans updated the dataset to group the items on the invoices to a single line per tax type.
- Ticket #101640 - (Warehouse) stores double-sending orders Updated User control to prompt the user when processing an order that has already been processed.
- Ticket #101105 - (Warehouse) Sticks report Updated report to display the receive date instead of the invoice date.
- Ticket #101200 - (Warehouse) Carton count tax report does not work Disabled Carton count option.
- Ticket #101591 - (Warehouse) pick ticket 2-line description cutting off Reformatted reports to prevent cut-off.
- Ticket #101104 - (Warehouse) E liquid tax report needs to show ML Updated Tax plans table with field “rptCaption”, the dataset, user control, and report.
- Ticket #101107 - (Warehouse) Sticks report has inaccurate count of sticks Updated the user control, and report.
- Ticket #101099 - (Warehouse) Report to show track promotion sales Created new report, user control, and table adapter.
- Ticket #99840 - (Warehouse) Better logging of inventories Created new Table, dataset, updated the user control to log all inventory counts. As well as, created popup to display log for item, and a report to display all items count for an inventory. (webservice still in progress)
- Ticket #99541 - (Warehouse) Purchases show received date and ctn/stick count
- Ticket #97945 - (Warehouse) Option to change invoice date on orders. Updated order details to allow user to select an invoice date.
- Ticket #99561 - (Warehouse) Change cost on adjustments Added ability to set an adjusted cost.
- Ticket #99543 - (Warehouse) Ability to select a range of accounts Created new popup that allows user to choose multiple accounts.
- Ticket #91040 - (Warehouse) Do not auto close windows Updated the Order Details and Pick Order popups to use the auto-close setting.
- Ticket #97868 - Enhancement Request - Setting an item to unpicked In Warehouse Updated the Pick order popup to allow unpicking an item by setting the value to 0.
- Ticket #92758 - (Warehouse) Adding items to promotions Set Add to Promo as the accept button
- Ticket #92567 - Added option on previous invoice delete to backout inventory
- Ticket #100134 - Added logic to close the program if unable to move/delete an EDI file in order to prevent duplicate entries on orders
- Ticket #66467 - Added support for license keys via webservice
- Ticket #98873 - Modified Invoice Format B to include signature lines and return box count
- Ticket #100137 - Created tax by weight report
- Ticket #100128 - Added ability to copy purchase / invoice data to clipboard
- Ticket #82684 - Added find customer button to tax by account report, added tax type filter to tax by account report
- Ticket #97801 - (Warehouse) Enhancement Request - Keeping A Route Highlighted When You Change Its Position. Updated user control to maintain focus on selected item.
- Ticket #99554 - Default MSA Report To All Accounts
- Ticket #99557 - Group Item Sales By Account
- Ticket #99435 - Added report to show webitems without an image
- Ticket #66467 - Added ability to lockdown WH to only registered machines
- Ticket #98664 - Added logic to check for 0 when calculating avg cost in item sales reports
- Added Pack Sales Summary Report (Item Sales Report Option)
- Added ability to filter tax group report by tax plan type
- Added product line ID to item sales grouped by product line reports (summary and detailed)
- Added date ranges to terms
- Ticket #82306 - (Warehouse) Show total qty sold for date range in item maintenance Added qty sold to the Audit/Analysis tab
- Ticket #97952 - Restrict ability to delete items (admins only and check for sales history)
- Ticket #95787 - Package tax is incorrect in certain scenarios
- Changed default sort on previous orders to date descending
- Ticket #94348 - Fixed issue where qty on return was not showing in item details
- Ticket #95809 - Added progress status to applying purchases
- Ticket #94345 - (Warehouse) Add QOH to find item screens
- Ticket #94315 - (Warehouse) Return inactive items - Modified to prompt user if they wish to continue when selecting an inactive item.
- Ticket #93860 - (Warehouse) Able to re-receive a purchase. Disabled the receive button after order is closed.
- Ticket #93415 - (Warehouse) Prioritize picking order. Created new Account Pick Group and based the daily pick order on the groups instead of individual customers. This included creating new table, dataset, user control, adding the group field to the customer table, and modifying the existing user controls.
- Ticket #95517 - Added report footers to invoice format F
- Ticket #94266 - Added ability to print multiple invoices at once from either previous orders or previous orders invoiced screens
- Ticket #94262 - Changed default option on autoprint closed invoices to show all items
- Moved order split logic before archiving EDI orders so order will still attempt to split even if it can’t archive
- TIcket #94331 - add extd invoice price column to order details to avoid any confusion about what the columns represent
- Ticket #94165 - Changed logic to not check for substitutions on returns
- Ticket #93640 - Fixed issue with viewing tax details on an item
- Ticket #82307 - (Warehouse) Search by vendor part number Added search by Vendor Part option to item Details user control.
- Ticket #84202 - (Warehouse) Locations do not update Updated user control, and set default value for all fields when NULL.
- Ticket #87718 - (Warehouse) Item lookup on cash & carry Added the Find items popup to the cash&carry add item popup.
- Ticket #87719 - (Warehouse) Cash & carry order procedure Updated C&C to invoice and adjust inventory, when the order is completed.
- Ticket #87720 - (Warehouse) Order sorting Updated the user control to maintain/save the sort order when a popup is opened and closed.
- changed method for getting last order id when splitting orders
- added debug log when splitting orders
- Ticket #92758 - (Warehouse) Adding items to promotions Set the auto accept to the Save button.
- Ticket #92759 - (Warehouse) Keep lookup item the same until reloaded. Updated user control to not refresh the lookup combobox after search.
- Ticket #92788 - (Warehouse) Report to show freight Created new Report, user control, and dataset for a new report that displays the freight/Fuel surcharges.
- Ticket #92157 - (Warehouse) Inventory evaluation report. Updated reports to hide columns when “Only Show QOH” is selected.
- Ticket #92667 - (Warehouse) Multi-day by route option for manifest Added option for multi-day route manifest.
- Ticket #92668 - (Warehouse) Invoice date on manifest Updated manifest to display the Invoice Date instead of Order date.
- Ticket #92670 - (Warehouse) Show on hold status in orders grid
- Fixed issue where packages was dividing cost twice in certain scenarios
- Ticket #81984 - Fixed issue with stick count purchase report and subquery with multiple rows
- Ticket #81985 - Added ability to automatically EDI orders when closing (warehouse setting)
- Ticket #81992 - Added list item report that shows # in pkg instead of size
- Ticket #92187 - (Warehouse) Remove Items Where Order Qty = 0 When Processing EDI Orders Modified the user control to only process order with qty greater zero.
- Ticket #88289 - (Warehouse) Account sales not showing all the sales Updated the parameter size in the dataset queries.
- Ticket #83981 - (Warehouse ) Order prioritization in the handheld. Created new user control, data table, and dataset for user to create a pick priority customer list for each day of the week.
- added ability to reprint labels from closed orders screen
- Ticket #89786 - (Warehouse) Partial returns. Updated the pop-up and dataset to update the item qty based on the qty received.
- Ticket #91040 - (Warehouse) Do not auto close windows Updated popups to auto close based on new setting.
- Ticket #82305 - (Warehouse) Adjustments show adjustment in item details. Updated the dataset to pull correct data.
- Ticket #79579 - (Warehouse) Ability to set date for expenses Update the popup to allow user to select a date.
- Ticket #82373 - (Warehouse) Slow movement report Created new report, new dataset, new User control to generate a Non-Sellers/Slow Sellers report.
- Ticket #89790 - Changed return qty to decimal in logc. Changed QOH and QtyReserved fields to precision of 3
- Ticket #89788 - Aded option to show QOH and return qty as decimals
- Ticket #90340 - fixed issue where use MSA units on weighted tax plan was being reversed in certain scenarios
- Ticket #91156 - changed substitution logic to auto fire for promos but only fire others when WH QOH needs it to
- added ability to email PO to vendor
- modified email logic when manually emailing order to grab customer’s email address
- added ability to email order to customer manually
- set order to on hold when creating manually until the add items screen is closed to prevent premature picking
- revamped purchase receive screen to allow inline grid edits
- added logging when saving a purchase
- modified purchase report to show account number
- Ticket #82305 - (Warehouse) Adjustments show adjustment in item details Added new tab under item details-audit/analysis, that displays the adjustments.
- Ticket #84114 - (Warehouse) Addition of a field on table Added GLCode field to table, dataset, and user control.
- Ticket #83905 - (Warehouse) Option on resetting prebooks Created popup for user to choose whether to reset all accounts or reset only the selected accounts.
- Ticket #89585 - (Warehouse) Invoice shows wrong amount. Modified the Purchase Details and Purchase Received popups, separating the order count and received count. As well as updating the dataset.
- Ticket #89647 - (Warehouse) Move inventory to damaged Modified the adjustment user control, popup, and the dataset to allow user to chose whether it is a regular adjustment, or a damage/return adjustment.
- Ticket #89560 - Warehouse do not close order window when saving. Created setting to allow user to check if they wish for the pop-up to close automatically.
- Ticket #90545 - Changed logic in EDI to check for promos like prebooks
- Ticket #83905 - (Warehouse) Option on resetting prebooks Created popup for user to choose whether to reset all accounts or reset only the selected accounts.
- Ticket #89585 - (Warehouse) Invoice shows wrong amount. Modified the Purchase Details and Purchase Received popups, separating the order count and received count. As well as updating the dataset.
- Ticket #89647 - (Warehouse) Move inventory to damaged Modified the adjustment user control, popup, and the dataset to allow user to chose whether it is a regular adjustment, or a damage/return adjustment.
- Ticket #89560 - Warehouse do not close order window when saving. Created setting to allow user to check if they wish for the pop-up to close automatically.
- changed logic to show container count on single day manifest report
- modified invoice format F to use invoice qty as multiplier
- fixed tag flag issue on order type all items from vendor
- Ticket #87713 - added hold flag so orders can’t be picked if checked
- Ticket #89581 - changed tax caclulcations to use user setting to determine if using manuf list cost or last cost
- Ticket #89580 - Fixed issue where prebooks was not running through engine to get tax, promos and pricelists
- Ticket #86260 - (Warehouse) Update sales rep field with user logged in Creating new setting that will allow user to chose to default the sales agent to be the logged in user.
- Ticket #83911 - (Warehouse) Auto close order screen. Updated PurchaseReceived & PurchaseDetails, PickOrder & OrderDetails forms. So when a purchase is Saved/Applied both the PurchaseReceived and the PurchaseDetails screens close. Same when an order is Close/Invoiced on PickOrder, both PickOrder and OrderDetails screens are closed.
- added invoice format F
- Ticket #81984 - Added stick count purchase report
- Ticket #89062 - Added yellow as option in order guide report
- Ticket #86235 - added flag to default sales tax to true/false
- Ticket #86235 - added logic to check EDI orders for sales tax based on default flag
- Ticket #83970 - PO headers don’t match Updated the dataviewgrids to match.
- Ticket #86256 - Order EDI by time stamp. Modified Order monitoring user control to sort by date.
- Changed calc taxes by margin with min/max to use Manuf List Cost as base
- Added totals to groupbox label in orders and invoiced orders grids
- Added logic to mass updates to fire deault retail change when PL sets default price when making manuf cost change
- changed inventory evaluation reports to sort by item number
- added sales tax report
- changed prebook to use <= instead of just < when chacking date for active prebooks
- added invoice format E - alpha sort and barcode for invoice number
- added include all to MSA report
- added option to use MSA num units on tax plans
- modified the sales tax logic to allow multiple sales tax
- added ability to split EDI orders by pick groups
- changed routes to not require box id
- added better exception handling for popup_pricelists
- fixed issue where exception occured with long package descs
- changed package desc length to 50 chars
- added logic to check for substitutions in EDI orders
- changed logic so returns are seperated on reports and negative transactions
- added landing tax to order details table
- fixed issue where landing tax didn’t divide by part num units
- added ability to double click an inventory to open it
- added support for printing labels for orders picked from HH (pending print table)
- Ticket #78985 - Sales tax not adding correctly on invoice. Updated logic to update the sales tax based on invoiced qty, when the order is closed.
- Ticket #79125 - (Warehouse) order method. Updated the EDI order process method to insert the user name of the person that processed the file into the Sale Rep column instead of “EDI”.
- Ticket #79415 - (Warehouse) Remember settings Updated the order monitoring user control to write/read from ini file if “Auto Print”, “Remove Zero QOH” and “Check Prebook” are checked. Remembering these setting next time opened.
- Ticket #79409 - (Warehouse) Warehouse qty on hand doesn’t update when order is created. Updated all inserts into the order details table, replacing the value inserted into the WHQtyOnHand field with the qty that is available after subtracting the reserved from the current QOH.
- Ticket #78804 - (Warehouse) No way to add tax to cash and carry Updated cash and carry with ability to add sales tax to item. Also updated icon on order details form from director icon to warehouse.
- Ticket #78012 - (Warehouse) Prebook and substitutions not working. Prebook that get put on the order at $0.00. Found problem, in the database the fields in Pricelist: RemoveLandingTax and ApplyTaxPlanID were NULL. Updated Warehouse to default values to 0 or False when NULL
- Added ability to add order to WHToGo truck
- modified manifest report logic to join against routes instead of using orderdetails.routeid
- Ticket #78318 - (Warehouse) Way to include/exclude accounts from reports. Updated the user control and report to filter the item sales report by accounts
- Ticket #72417 - Add Validation to Warehouse for Product Line. Updated the user control and dataset to validate the product line, to ensure that a product line doesn’t already exist with the same name or ID.
- Ticket #72785 - Add Price Zones To Warehouse Updated form and dataset to fix issues discovered during testing.
- Ticket #77912 - (Warehouse) Multi-delete. Updated all the datagridviews to allow for multi-select deletions.
- added CostToUse (Manuf List Cost or Last Cost) to price list options
- began adding warehouse to go truck logic (must have remote warehouses enabled)
- changed schema logic to auto run all needed schemas at one time instead of one at a time
- added carton count to cig count on invoice reports
- added cig count to purchase received report
- added ability to filter stores by state in 12 week sales report
- added ability to filter stores by state in account sales report
- added ability to add to terms from mass updates
- changed email logic to use our API instead of default mail client
- Service Ticket #77451 - Non null error when filtering by vendor
- Service Ticket #77604 - Vendor filter not working under vendor parts
- changed barcode expansion logic to not expand on alphas when sending to retail
- fixed issue when deleting routes
- fixed issue with prev/next buttons of item details not being consistant with selected search method
- wired up logic for substitutions and promo substitutions
- added pick group permissions to logins
- added logic to allow multi deletion from prebook items
- added logic to allow multi deletion from prebook stores
- added logic to remember row position when deleting orders so grid returns to that location
- added 5 custom fields (strings) to vendors
- added 5 custom fields (strings) to accounts
- changed purchase query to only include active items when creating a purchase
- Added UI for export to GP
- added cash n carry to permission check based on inventory
- added accounting to permission check based on billing
- Added a delivery route feature, This included adding a user control under “Maintenance” to create, edit, and delete delivery routes. As well as assigning customers to the route with a stop order.
- Added a user control to Inventory-Orders Delivery Route, for assigning picked orders to a delivery route and delivery date.
- Updated the Print Manifest feature in Inventory-Orders-Invoiced Orders user control to print the new Single Day Manifest for a Route report based on customer design.
- Add Remote Warehouses - added the SQL Datatables, datasets, and user controls, to add functionality to handle remote warehouses.
- Modified tax by account report to show the base amount (pre-tax amount)
- Added tax by account summary report
- Added utility to back add taxes
- Added logic to check for permissions in each module
- added QOH to weekly sales movement report
- added totes module
- added support for pricebook zones
- cleaned up integration between FTX and WH
- added landing tax to item details
- issue fix: Total items do not change in mass updates in warehouse
- Added logic to check if a product line exists when creating new line or editing an existing line. As well as checking if a product line was in use, prior to deleting the line.
- Added doubleclick event to the format label so it will display a message box with the format of the import selected in the combo box.
- added tax info to purchase history grids
- modified MSA report for returns from purchases
- modified MSA report for partial purchases
- added multi day manifest report
- fixed issue where in receiving a PO the grid could not determine if you updated total cost or cost each
- fixed issue where avg cost wasn’t always being used on invoices if that is the chosen costing method
- modified account sales summary report to break taxes out
- added abilty to filter by vendor parts from mass updates
- added ability to group inventory evaluation report by product line and product line summary
- added pack sales report
- modified cigarettes to support 25’s so user now chooses 20’s or 25’s. Modified all invoices to show each if cig count is turned on
- added terms (additional discounts). They are shown on invoice only and are not included in sales numbers
- modifed warehouse taxes to store value as each instead of total for clarity in reporting
- fixed issue in purchase report where show all vendors checkbox was throwing an error
- added weekly sales movement report
- fixed issue in customer balance aging report where there a possibility of overlap on certain days
- added utility to show items on website that are not flagged as web items in warehouse
- modified MSA report to take into account new return formats
- added ability to search by vendor part on popup search screen
- fixed issue where tax by group report would show empty for join was deleted
- added support for restocking fees
- added support for specifying box ID when picking items which shows in invoice
- added ability to delete from web from item details screen
- added filter by vendor to item sales report
- changed sales reports to use personalized category names
- added ability to print summarized tax group report
- added expense report
- Fixed image was saved to the computer but the file was not closed so when the ftp tried to send the file was locked
- fixed issue when sending images to ecommerce site it created a new image file but did not close the it before trying to FTP it so was getting access denied
- fixed issue ecommerce when updating the product desc it was passing the itemnumber
- fixed descriptions with ‘ was causing error so it replaces with a blank
- added a record count label to the ecommerce settings
- added eComm FTP settings
- added ability to FTP images to ecomm website
- modified invoice to print kit header instead of details
- modified order guide sort order to sort by item number
- began working on FTP’ing images to website
- added option to print item reports using ManufListCost instead of LastCost
- added % with Max tax option
- added suport for sales tax collection for selected items (store use)
- disabled ability to delete applied adjustments
- added option to show taxed on invoices
- added ability to calculate default price from product line markup instead of margin
- added option to group item sales report by product line
- added ability to manage ecomm categories from WH
- added ability to filter customer balance aging report
- added ability to mass update product lines
- added ability to group customer price list report
- added each UPC to item list report
- fixed issue when using mass pay from customer screen where credits were not being applied first
- added prompt for fuel surcharge option
- added location fo inventory worksheet
- added tax report by account summary option
- added kit support
- fixed reorder cost issue when editing total cost
- added report for ledger mass pay
- modified lost sales report to include current QOH
- modified lost sales report to highlight when PO QTY = 0
- changed item analysis grid to show retail instead of cost
- fixed issue in mass update grid inline edit of manuf list cost
- added ability to quickly add prebook items
- added ability to specify pick group color and pick screen shows them by color
- added filter of active items to items list report
- finished initial tiered tax plans